Sunday, August 30, 2015

Challenge #65 winner and top 3

Goodmorning all! 
Janneke here,  the post was gone, so I made this new post ;)

I'm swinging on in to share the Winner 
and our Top 3 from our last challenge!
 Thank you to all who joined us!...Amazing and wonderful cards you all had! :) 
So, without further ado...

Our winner is...

Katya


Congrats,  Chrissy!
 You'll be our guest designer for our next challenge and don't forget to grab your badge for your blog!

And our Top 3 are...

Gerdine

Lai-Yoke

Tanvi


Congrats, ladies and be sure to grab your badge for your blog!

Thanks again to all that joined us! Be sure to swing back by in an hour for our next challenge!...Hope to see you there! :)

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. But I did not find what address to write, tell me

      Delete
    2. I found it at the right sidebar "EMAIL" the envelop or CASonSunday@outlook.com
      congrats to your 1st prize
      CU hellerlittle

      Delete
    3. thank you) I see the icon "Mail" on the panels, but could not go to the address

      Delete